Interrupted
So it'll probably get worse.
These walls intimidate, alot. It's nothing more but just 'Me, Myself and I'. She has, finally, grapple with the meaning of loneliness, and it's not at all good.
She's not used to such way of living life. Such a drag, what a chore! She's not complaining, really!
Too much time on your own is repulsive. It's empty, it eats you deep within. Everything seems superficial, she's in no mood for nothing.
The noises are not registering, they're on repeats.
It's a shame, but her mind is, in it's most quiet, yet unsettled state.
1 Comments:
Been rushing around for some event. It does take up alot of time. One moment, I'm surrounded by horrible and rowdy people, the next I'm all back in my office alone. This process of running around can't help but empty me from within. I'm surrounded by so many people, but I sense the rage of lonliness. My dearests and my beloveds, you all know I don't give a hoot being alone, however I just realized the trauma of having experienced it.
Post a Comment
<< Home