After Effect
Man.. it's 6am.. and nope can't get to sleep no further. Jet lag? DAMN!
As usual, the computer seems the most sensible tool to kill time and the darkness and the silence of this cold wet morning.
Nope, no more roomies around. No more morning calls to do. No more mad rush and fights over bathroom. No more head shakes, no more breakfast. Oh man.. this is hard.
Yeah crybaby still weep sometimes over the touchy moments. It doesn't help with the horribly sweet sms-es from Shaiful reminding of the unbelievable time spent.
Called up my dearest Edwin and my baby Glenn who are happily shopping in San Fran but complaining. Still, I'm glad you guys 'miss' us. Just remember to stock up on water, have a fun trip and be back!
Right here in Singapore, just me and Komal, online, giving each other support to become America's next beggar. Life's never been more cool with this girl, she's gotta be my one true love! We're married back in Vegas anyway.
This trip brought out a human in me. In whichever way, I've become a more sensitive person. I'm glad to provide as much as I could. Yeah I can't move heavy stuff, but I took on the mommy's role.
If you can't read, at least you know I'm a happy girl.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home