Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Love Deficiency

It's Valentine's Day.. again.. the 22nd to be exact.

She apologized to Mommy, no differences made, no Valentine, not for this day. Now as usual, Mommy thinks she's picky, Mommy tries hard to be hopeful.

Actually, when it is not mutual, why force yourself unwillingly to move a step further?

So.. this day's supposed to be romantic.. this day's a day for the sweethearts. Err.. Ok... all about just this one and only singularity day. This day you're supposed to love more, or at least, probably, maybe, possibly.. pretend to.

Right.. abnormal genes, cells, hormones or whatever you say, she feels.

The flowers were once beautiful, they never look more elegant. But on this faithful day, they're mismatched and wrapped with typical clownish colored recycled paper and coiled with foil lookalike strands and ribbons meant for cake boxes.

Now back to being picky, others say she's trying hard to get.. Why doesn't anybody simply say those guys are not her kind? That she is probably having more fun spending time alone with friends and too many guys are proving their unworthy-ness. Or even say she's a coward backing off from this game after hearing and getting tired of the so horribly many heartbreaking experiences.

If picky is defined as being single since born, hell she sure is selective with the menu. If trying hard to get is defined as not accepting guys you really do not fancy, and not smiling that often, then.. PHWARAO.. she is damn hard to get.

There seemed to be some illegitimate rules for girls to accept anybody that shows an interest for them. If there has been, she really was unsure about it, she's not playing it.

She just does not fancy the way this game is now played. She's going the other way, she's hopeful, she'll make it her way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dot said...

If you know me well enough, nope, never been attached. So.. mom's probably worried. Oh well, just heard some friends complaining and learnt about their quarrel with boyfriends. It seems an extra special day for my girls, but I thought of it otherwise. It's very nice if the guy bothers, if not, really.. too bad. I do appreciate flowers but why do so many girls like receiving those small little bouquets that are horribly wrapped by the florists? Anyway, this talk about me playing hard to get is plain irritating. I don't see a need to accept anybody that I really don't click with. Anything wrong with me? Probably? But that's just me. How am I suppose to turn against myself?

4:15 PM  
Blogger Dot said...

Of course my dear girls, I'm not mocking you or putting you down. I'm a girl too. It's probably easier for me since I'm not in it. Or probably I just don't love as much. You girls are just the sweetest girlfriends on earth and I take my hats of the many you!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home