Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Official Freak

No no, she is still breathing, work AND tuition doesn't hold her down.

So she's the official lesbian around here in office. What a drag.. Boss initiated to be a drag since she's running dry of social life and her supposed preference for women.

Man!! You are creating trouble even left untouched. So, was on this topic with Cass just the other day. Now Cass is really good at reading. She said, 'You need a man who's caring but at the same time not bothered.' Applause to this woman, don't you think she's brilliant?

Hence, it's concluded that this supposed lesbian and a possible bisexual woman is highly choosy, sadistic-ally weird.. what's next? She in it for more. A normal life just isn't too much of her kind, no?

So praise the lord, to hell with the world, for the freak's coming.. oh whatever!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dot said...

Everybody thinks I'm weird but I am not complaining. Why must I be normal? Why should I conform? This is Dot, and she can never be normal. She just enjoy every moment being freaky, and being overtly ironic.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home