Dumb and Muted
Nightly sleeps were interrupted by violent cough. Just when you thought it's getting better, it's wearing her down.
Every disturbance sent back memories of that childhood asthmatic problem. The cause she really don't know, just allergic to smoke?
Here she's typing, feeling weak and breatheless and useless... she's just choking on every other word said.
This inability to talk, to sing and to laugh is shrinking her spirits. But she hears many gloating, for this is the only time she shuts up, this the only time she's in peace verbally.
1 Comments:
I'm now officially cranky and a moody moo moo. I need to talk but I can't! I'm choking on every word! I haven't been singing since I can't even hum, . All I could is go 'Ho! Ho! Ho!' If you're wondering santa came by, no.. that's just me coughing.
Post a Comment
<< Home