Friday, October 14, 2005
About Me
- Name: Dot
- Location: Singapore
A believer appreciating the moments in this beautiful life, for she believes. This search, never ending, for better self, for new beginning, they bug her not. It is, however, exhaustive, good time wasting, highly mood disturbing, and sometimes intellectually destructive. The ironies in life and the many contradictions, she hates to love, she hates to hate. There's too much to fulfill, too many temptations to overcome, to ignore. Tired, she may be, but amidst all darkness and all forces, she lives with truth, she continues her grapple with life.
Previous Posts
- Uma's Galleria
- brilliant
- Changed
- Spins Club
- Black or White
- Soundness of her mind
- Family
- Fan-Choy
- Why.. are they not?
- Plain
Links
Addie
Berry
Cassa
Debs
Dezy
Joe
Just T
Peif
Pokie
Praayer
Roo Baby
Turtles
Umama

6 Comments:
I tried some other colors.. Green's bright.. but pink's not your kind of color.. and you know in my world, I do encourage colors.. especially with you. However, do not refer to the black on my blog. You should know see the purpose of contrast.
Oh.. one more.. I've got you a pink worm. Something for you to celebrate. You've always wanted something more and different. So there you go!
i like green.. Green has always been my color.
And I do hope u can see me in brilliant colors..
If I have the money to add more colors to myself..that is...
Thanks ~
Is this created from a website or u draw it with Paint?
Thank god the colors worked well with all of you so far! I drew it with paint of course!!
wah.. quite free huh
Post a Comment
<< Home