Friday, October 14, 2005


Uma's Galleria

6 Comments:

Blogger Uma said...

i absolutely love it!! thanks fat! it's cheered me up more than ya know. it's a fantastic idea eh!

10:40 PM  
Blogger Dot said...

I didn't make that for you to hate, so that explains all. I'm glad it cheered you up. Guess the colors picked were perfect for you!! So no funerals for the time being!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Uma said...

whahhah... nah uh!! a blue picture isnt gonna change my mind. i'll be accepting names at the reception of my funeral soon. pls rsvp!!! heheh..

10:08 PM  
Blogger Dot said...

HUH!? You still wan die? Like that I make a black and white one for u lah!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Dot said...

Your funeral very exciting hor! Still must rsvp.. got cover charge?? Got how many drinks free? HAHAH KNN! You fucking die in my hands! So don't you dare die there!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Uma said...

hahah.. sorry fat! lotsa pple want to kill me.. ya have to get in line! pls hor!!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home