Soundness of her mind
Miserable she's enjoying.
On the verge of insanity, she maybe. Just gotta believe in her... dysfunctional habits. Afterall, who gets a better life sitting at the screen, try'n to get work done than some kids sleepin' and idlin'?
Who else needs to be runnin' round gettin' some kids doin' right, livin' right? Who else needs to worry 'bout her life? What else can she lean on in life?
May caffeine do some good cause sleep's a waste of time. May that weak old stomach be agitated, may there be some gastric sensation.
Sense of disgust, urge to throw up comes uncontrollably. Potential bullemic, well, some possibilities.
Sick she maybe, mentally unsound so be it. Pain she endured, pain she indulged, for this tired soul's wearin' out.
2 Comments:
I may not sound happy for I'm a pessimist. I may not seem all right for I seek calmness in form of pain. Do not think I'm on the route of destruction just because I choose to live my life this way. This old spirit's too strong headed for any signs of falter. I'm just tired.. of gastric pains, shoulder aches, mental strains. Just for this moment, I admit to feeling weaker, I admit my subtle bodily destruction.
From deep down under,
may sanity be with you!
Weeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay strong please..
... starting eating like a cow.. MOO
Moo moo
sq3169
Post a Comment
<< Home