Friday, September 16, 2005

Spins Club

Probably, no one better could chair the club better than her.

Too many puzzled minds, so many sent wondering. She replies simply, the thought of needing someone intimidates her... thank you very much.

There's nothing very much different about her really. Nothing mysterious, nothing special, just truth from within.

Don't bother exploring, for you'll end up nothing. She does not open to just anyone, in anyway. Just stay close and may truth comes to you.

Too tired of unnecessary emotional drama, scarred since young maybe. But will the man and the woman give peace, do some loving and end animosity?

2 Comments:

Blogger Dot said...

Need I say more?? Frens and foe who are close know me well.. so do not doubt yourselves. I suffer a problem, a phobia that I cannot explain, that I cannot overcome. Words can't do justice to who this me is going around for I know there's too many versions of me going on at the same time. I'm a happy lonely soul, but buggers do not intimidate unless necessary. Once again.. I'm only half sure of what I'm talking about.. However it should give a big picture.

11:57 PM  
Blogger The Dopamine Dreamer said...

point taken...

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home