Changed
It faded away, just when she thought it could stay.
Some things may. Emotions and feelings, obviously they've changed.
Live for the moment she says, for situation's never gonna be the same. Those pussyfoot, crept by, stealthily gone were they, history are they.
Undefined she remains, with change too fast to refrain. This brief moment, again, something's interchanged.
Too fickle and whimsical a life this way, but she didn't realize till the other day.
2 Comments:
I was watching some TV, yeah I WAS watching some designing program only to find out how much I've outgrown myself, that I realized I've not updated myself on myself. Sounds pretty dumb, prolly I havn't been living up my life. But I was shocked both ways; pleasantly, unpleasantly. Pretty much has the ability to move on fast, to change. However, it seems like I do not cherish nothing enough, to really want to hang on, and bring it on in this Dot's journey. Just amused and stunned by the unknown changes occured so swiftly.
hmmm.. ya learn something new everyday eh? and all because of tv too!! i love tv.. kills my brain cells and keeps me very happy!!! try it.. it works!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home