Fate has it, no matter how nasty she is, no matter how irritating she can be, she is always my beloved Mouse.
I still remember so vividly the images of me bringing her and her sisters home, and that was 12 years ago.
From the rushing back from school for first few weeks of tedious feeding, to the gradual change to soft food with porridge, then the adult biscuit, it was simply joyful to have her in my life. 'Mouse Chan Xiao Pang, I miss you, and I'm sorry I haven't been there as much.'
Since she entered this senior stage of her life, it has been quite obvious things are slowly going down. Teary eye, swollen gum, & now swollen eye. I'm highly disturbed and I can't help thinking what I dislike.
She is and will forever be my bestest friend whom I grew up so closely with... and it just saddens my spirit to see her age so rapidly
1 Comments:
i'm sorry mouse hasnt been feeling well. i hope she gets better. cheer up, only you can make her happy!
Post a Comment
<< Home