Beautiful
She's brewing an unknown anger, you're not to know.
Harp on it not she told herself, it's not worth trying, not worth after so many fucking times.
These words came knocking loudly at her door.
Fagged, superficial, disenchantment.
Just pure incompatibility, maybe.
Distance is nearing.
Ironic you bet, she say it is.
How often were you judged physically?
From top to toe?
From the peak of your hair to that last tissue of your toe?
She has always been thinking... that it prolly wasn't a joke.
Were you too desensitized to realize?
A joke too often could lead to serious consequences?
How should a person react to series of physical scrutinization?
How should a person reciprocate?
Or should a person even try?
Accumulated strings of observations and conversations proof us unworthy, probably.
Groom with a heart so eager to blossom.
Fertilize it with desensitization, you'll get it withering.
Some just want to spend time with people as defined physically 'accepted'
What sort of time frame are we looking at?
Temporary? That's probably what you will be looking at.
Cause before you can get sick of someone else's appearance, someone else is probably sick of your mentality.
Enough said, nothing will ever get through really.
That's just rules of a viscious cycle.
We just have to keep going through over and over.
Till either party gets sick of the party.
Don't get no hard feelings here, cause there probably wasn't much.
Just a superficial attraction.
1 Comments:
Dear God,
I am sorry I do not deserve your love. Because I am fucking fat, I am ugly, I am sloppy.
I am sorry I couldn't keep up, and the rebellious me is telling me that these are so trivial yet so fucking superficial I can't take it.
I can't eat less cause I have gastric, I can't exercise cause I simply refuse!
But I did wish that I would just stop eating and be dissolved completely by my stomach acid.
Abandon me, cause I was taught so that I deserve. Cause that was what was done unto others.
Im just fucking sorry for being so useless... so fucking sorry, not!
But I thank you for making me a bitch.
Thank you millions and meters above the sky.
Post a Comment
<< Home