Thursday, June 12, 2008

Different

It is not easy to feel disturbed.

Old memories, common logic, emotional feelings.

They just aren't the same.

Reciprocation, doesn't seem to work both ways.

Is it insensitivity? Is it just convenience to disrespect?

That same look, that old feeling.

Somehow, they found their way.

Over, and yet again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dot said...

If it is not too much to ask for, I wish to only have a convincing act of support.

Some may ask, what do I get out of being there, being abandoned, being over promised, being treated just so lightly. I say I am doing my part.

I am upset at work. I am upset to live my unappreciated pathetic life. I am upset to receive your unsupportive reactions. I am upset to be reminded of that look. I am just upset.

I want to think logically. I want to be the noble freak. But just as I dreadfully enjoy this totally fucked experience, all you had treated me, was throwing an irrelevant childish temper.

Dear friends who read, do me good, leave me alone, leave me no comment.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home