Inadequacy
Thank y'all for helping me see.
Thank y'all who were not there for me.
My life's disappointment comes from those I never wish from.
Wonder, I sometimes, what are expectations of me.
I get tired sometimes putting up that smile.
That smile doesn't proof I've no ups and downs.
I guess y'all never understand my inner struggle till y'all see me crumble and fall.
1 Comments:
I'm saddened by comments so insensitive.
Unappreciated, unsupported, the feeling totally eats me. If you did not know how difficult I have been feeling, the least you could was to keep unnecessary comments to yourself.
I don't know why am I burden to bring money back. I don't know why am I to feel so fucked and work and there u are feeling fucked too with a skip in ur 4D bets. I don't know either why am I trying to protect your life, and you just making me so suffocated.
When will I not be alone no more and receive some of all your generous support.
When will you all not supress me and let me do what I really like. When will you all stop telling me what's not right, and help me find the right.
If I were to describe how I feel, I say I have been locked in a little room by my closest ones, and set on fire. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home