Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Will

She's trying to love today like the very last.

She's trying to love some more than how she would to herself.

She tried taking things in like a bottomless pit.

But just how far can it go?

Cause she's not afterall.

She thought she could bottle things up.

She really thought she could.

But it's hard, really.

She rather just end by giving up.

She don't like to say.

She simply don't see a need to force.

She believes in free form.

She believes only, in willingness to create.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dot said...

I need to rebuild, I need a reconfiguration. I need to learn to love again. I need to learn to trust truly. I feel cheap at the rate I am going, I feel unworthy of anything else. What good are we? I wish I feel no more.

My confidence died, insecurities have me fully consumed. Fucked, totally fucked I’m feeling. Fuckers, please I don’t, really don’t appreciate. Don’t ask me why, don’t probe further. I need the most basic, I need assurance but sadly as I wish it didn’t, it died in our dictionary.

Excitement? Curiosity? Naivety? Irresponsibility? Monotonous? I wish they never exist.
I wish people knew the meaning of religion. I wish people knew the meaning of love. I wish I never had my own book of ethics, I wish I never had to fucking live with conscious. Uh huh… I could only wish upon a fallen star; a fucking worthless piece of rock.

Imbalance I’ve become trying to prevent history from happening. Taxing it is for me, a toll it is upon us. Go on, pierce my heart. It’ll be able to handle. It just happened to bleed over and over before the wound could fully recover.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

there will come a point in time when u know it's time to let go and move on...

it takes forever for the wound to heal, watmore if it is constantly being hurt, same spot...it'd NEVER heal..

perhaps abstinence is the only way out to prevent yourself from being hurt...but then again...it is not possible in this world...

when u are totally consumed with disappointment...feeling miserable for urself...and you have tried everything in your terms of "means" and nothing seems to work...it's either it aint meant to be...or simply the other party has not given enough deep thought about the matter...

give it some space for growth and possible rebound...never give up hoping...for it usually happens when you least expect it...

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chill la. i love you many many. no matter what. i appreciate you much much.

2:37 PM  
Blogger ikan bilis said...

hey gal... Dunno wat had actually happened or what else can be done. Insecurity, disappointment and self-torment (in terms of mental) may be part and parcel... but they'll help us to mature in ways we'd never dreamt of. May be good. May be bad. It all depends. Perhaps one day, you'll appreciate the part and parcel and be really proud of who you really are. I can't offer much. Neither can I say anything much. Except that if you ever need a helping hand shoulder, juz give me a buzz.

1:31 AM  
Blogger Uma said...

i wish you wld'nt let a small thing like distance get in our way. talk to me, or email or message or something. you know there's someone out there for you. i'm grappling blind here. so whatever it is, chill out and take a break! come here.. i'll take care of you! :)

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home