Monday, June 11, 2007

Fading.. Slowly

Things change..

They do..

Really..

For bad..

Maybe..

Too tired..

Lately..

She doesn't know..

Really..

Why does it seem to be..

Failing..

A wish of us..

So unlikely..

And there she is..

Slowly fading..

9 Comments:

Blogger Dot said...

Why is it so difficult to share my world... Maybe I shouldn't. Maybe I should just follow. Maybe I should just suppress myself. Maybe I should just suffocate.

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually jus wad's wrong with you. U're suppsed to be happier because you look like you are. I really wanna share your world it seems difficult. i guess it's because we have no space to talk anymore...
Nevertheless, im always here, whenever, wherever. =)

DeZ

12:23 AM  
Blogger Dot said...

I don't know.. I think I am emptied. I don't know how to start on this topic of me anymore. I really don't know. But believe me when I say I am glad that I have my friends. I think I am making mistakes that I don't know how to face. I think I no longer know my purpose. I think this process to learn is so tedious. This process to learn has left me so ambiguous.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

it works two ways...share and be shared..if it is a one way street...it just aint gonna work out...

tk a step bk, see things from another view...only with a sober n clear mind...choose and decide for urself the path you should take...

it shouldnt be so miserable...it shouldnt be miserable at all...

if it has to end...and the consequence is shattering, at least u lived through it all...only to blossom into a finer, stronger person...

BREATHE!!!! photosynthesize like how we have been...all these while...breathe....

11:56 AM  
Blogger Dot said...

Do you even hear me? Did you ever try? I think I am losing it.. I think I am.. I don't know what's with your next reaction.. I just don't know..

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't sian la peng u! got me! i love you deep deep. ;)

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh.... what am i to do? its not easy to make a relationship work, but its not that tough either. if we constantly stay in a self-reflection mode, we will not advance~

think lesser, feel more =)

t.

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

一个人不会不可以没有另一个人,

只是会很辛苦,很辛苦。。。



只要两个人还爱着对方,

在难的问题都不是问题,

除非已经不爱了。



t.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Uma said...

fat, you share all the time. it's the way to live life. you've got it right don't you worry. stop finding answers. they just try and hide. enjoy!!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home