Just Normal
She was introduced the way of life.
One she recognizes, one she denies, one that has such strong abilities, it held her back.
They say relationships turn stagnant, they say feelings fade, they say it is but just normal.
Normal she questions. What's normal, really?
Does normal equates approval?
Is it normal to sleep with someone when you've decided to label yourself attached in a relationship?
Right, too many things going on behind, too subjective, too complicated?
For it's normal that we are caught up in situations too complex for our brains, too intelligent.
So it's normal to move on, for things to halt, for feelings to fade, for us to say goodbye. A new day, a new prayer, a new philosophical way of life.
She created a sore amongst several people, refusing and disacknowledging certain terms; boyfriend/ girlfriend especially.
Why are these necessary when it is normal to just move on?
Are we just fulfilling the normal procedure (of labelling)?
Happiness and selfishness are in her irelevancy.
For she was taught to be on a constant move.
For she had learnt that there's no permanance no more.
2 Comments:
I think this entry made my baby moody. After reading through again, I realized why I was ask if I had wanted to move on.. I guess I figured out.. I guess there were miscommunication. Baby, I know it's difficult, but try remember, I am not just normal and neither are you to me. This entry might have cause you distress, this entry made you moody and I am really sorry. I don't appreciate unnecesary tension, I apologize for my abnormal insensitivity.
I don't have the ability to just up and leave. You, I'm taking seriously. You, I don't wish to be treated like just anyone. You, I call my baby. You, I so not wish to see unhappy.
Post a Comment
<< Home