Sunday, October 15, 2006

Graduation Day

This day, she graduates.

With, still that irrational kid in her, the vulnerable self of hers.

Bliss, she's feeling. Praises she better be giving.

She tried hiding her moody self behind that silky smooth gown.

That rapidly thining layer of make up? No, it didn't help.

Her mind took absence, her self desolated.

All she wanted, was probably an addiction, was probably his prescence.

So here goes baby, thank you for the surprize appearance, thank you for being the sweetest thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger trey said...

aiyo.... baby.... why do you sound like you've been forced to praise me ah? hahahaha.... but anyhow, you've been a greater suprise for me! muackz!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Dot said...

Baby.. Pain we share, bliss I'm feeling. You, I call a part of me. You, I truly appreciate. And you, the reason I'm experiencing what I'm experiencing. The monster of dependence I fear on you, the rational self I'm struggling to fight with. But who am I to kid with you I call my addiction.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home