Monday, July 10, 2006

'Immensipation'

A positive soul as seen, with people admiring her euphoria.

There are, however, times when her energy sways.. a little too much.

It happened, it went ludicrously out of way.

Irritation itched horribly, triggering physical discomfort, resulting breathlessness.

So she wept uncontrollably, fighting back the tears, only to realize aggrevated immensity.

No one said it was easy, no one knew she had that potential to collapse, no one knew she was burnt and neither did she.

Her soul disintegrated from being sane to becoming totally irrelevant.

Her conscious mind reads positivity yet her existance giving way to vulnerability.

She blames it on Monday, on her reluctance to embrace yet another week.

But she's more than proud of herself, her ability to detach torment, her ability to induldge torture.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dot said...

Im all right people! No worries about me ye? I'm still that girl you knew. I cried, but hell what? Who doesn't? Just because I hate how certain things mal-function does not I'm losing myself. I'm just upset with the rules of life, I'm pissed being control by rules, having to live with it, having to live against myself just to please someone else's ego. This is not me, this is not real. If only she has the ability, she greets them 'FUCK OFF!'

11:27 PM  
Blogger Uma said...

yup! that's my fatty.. dun let anyone get you down. hang in there. you can do it! talk to me ok? anything. nothing is taboo btw us. love you..

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home