Induldgence
Trying hard, she is for some transition.
For the better, she hope it is.
But fear lingers, uncertainty arises.
What in life she wants, she has not idea.
What goal she aims, she has none.
Bothersome it gets sometimes.
But no, she's living past it.
Everything happens for everything needs to end.
She says she loves.
She says she induldges.
In a life so simple.
1 Comments:
I am bothered by uncertainties. I do not understand my reactions to it. When we live an unknown, we seem lost sometimes, we complicate things further especially when pessimism looms. I hate it, I say I fucking hate it. Why is it sometimes so hard to live uncertainties. Why do we so easily lose in this game of uncertainty. I say, if possible, live simple, live happy. I say the greedy monster in us, the expectations of us, the temptations to us, are all challenges post on us. Should we succumb, we lose. Should we live simple, we triumph darkness, we live happiness.
Post a Comment
<< Home