Saturday, October 02, 2004

My Mates

"I'm missing you! Where have you been? The laughters, be it silly or brainless, they stay with me!

I love you girls and I don't need more friends when I have all the angels I could ever get staying close to my heart, with that including little mouse!

I'm the youngest, the worst tempered, the insensitive racist, the selfish and impatient bitch. I know and am guilty of all that.

I appreciate the moments and you bet I remember! I just don't love enough, that's my theory of weakness!

But you know better I'm not right when I'm nice, I'm depressed.

Des: I can't believe it was you I did the girlie stuff with; baking, cooking, hairdo sessions. Trust me, what the fuck?! You are wonderful, you make me curse, you swear with me! Alot of first time you had with me! All the silly and embarassing moments, you've seen it! We're on different ends, we never understand each other. Why the crap are we hanging out?

Meelee: You're the true blue all time shortie, none of the above nor below can win! We've screamed at each other more than anyone but you will always be my playmate chilling under the banana trees! I've gave up teaching you sing, but I can still listen if it helps to destress your winding route of sorrows! Still, I can't compromise to the fact you'd peel off the nail polish!

Peif: I've screamed at you so often I've lost count! You better be immuned! The patience you possess is incredible! The crude-ness in you is unbelievable! You've listened to my unglamorous and low down life so much you could write me a book! You are just ever so ready to share! I'm like the brat never in my normal self, you know it's obvious, you know when to ignore!

Uma: You are far, so far that I might have trouble recognizing you! You have your amazing way of loosening my moo moo self! You're my confidante, you understand, you care, you listen! I'm missing the butt-in-the-face game and you forever trying to be nice! When will we get 'drunk' again? Wait, we have more battles to fight! I promise you won't win!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home